Sometimes when I’m designing an image or a logo I make a ton of parts. I thought It would be interesting to post parts, pieces, process of a project I’m working on for the Harford Hacker Space.
Helped a friend create some graphics for the Pyweek Challenge.
You basically get one week to make a game in Python
Here are some animation tests.
Here is a close to final (hope) version of the Baltimore Lindy Exchange postcard.
I’ve been slacking on this project but here is the sketch I did for the main image of the postcard/flyer for the 2010 Baltimore Lindy Exchange.
Here is the final I did. The client didn’t go with it but I was still happy with how it turned out.
Playing around with the contrast of a pretty dress and some grungy splatters.
I kept some of the original line work to dirty it up so it didn’t look to crisp.